Thursday, December 15, 2005

I am really looking forward to the commercial production class next semster, since it is exactly the type of job i would like to have somday. I think that will be a big highlight of the semster. I am also looking forward finishing my two other comercials and seeign them aired. Finally being able to show all the work I have done will be great. The BC festival is also a major importance for me. It not often the people really get to see what i can do so I really look forward to it.

Overbreak it will be important for me to blog espesiaclly wheni have ideas for commercials. I want to keep my mind atleast partly focused so I can have productive spring semster.

1 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Blogger wallycrawler said...

Always nice to see a devils prodige . Keep up the good work !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home